UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor dat63
Visitor

Parameter removed in last cornerHarris implementation

Hi,

I noticed that in the latest version  of cornerHarris function the MAXCORNERS parameter was removed. Such a parameter is of a great importance in my application, so I wonder if there is a way to restore it or any other solution that I can use as a workaround.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Parameter removed in last cornerHarris implementation

Hello,

You can use xf::cornersImgToList function along with xf::cornerHarris to use the MAXCORNERS parameter. Example here.

But, also note that it takes two functions for the same functionality and the output is a list instead of an image.

0 Kudos
Visitor dat63
Visitor

Hello gouthamb,

thank you for the suggestion. Do you know how the list is populated? I guess it is populated with the first MAXCORNERS corners with the highest score but I have not found a confirmation for that

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

The list is filled as and when a corner is found at a location in the output image of xf::cornerHarris (Raster scan). You may want to take a look at this file.

0 Kudos
Visitor dat63
Visitor

I had a look at the file you mentioned and this is not what I was looking for. As you said the function simply returns the first MAXCORNERS corners found in the image, instead I need something that provides a list of the "best" MAXCORNERS corners in the image. Can you suggest something?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos