UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

Problems building xfopencv application using Zedboard

I am currently trying to build an xfopencv project for the Zedboard.

I created a custom Revision platform and have built the sysroot folder using petalinux.

my commands for petalinux:

petalinux-create --type project --template zynq --name <folder_name>

petalinux-config --get-hw-description=<PATH TO HW .SDK FOLDER GENERATED IN VIVADO>

petalinux-build -s

petalinux-package --sysroot

I am left with the sysroot folders for

cortexa9hf-neon-xilinx-linux-gnueabi

x86_64-petalinux-linux

the SYSROOT enviroment variable I set to the cortexa9hf-neon-xilinx-linux-gnueabi sysroot folder

I then create a project in SDX and follow the example projects from zcu102 (I rename the include folders to match the different hierarchy in the petalinux generated sysroot) This is what my include paths look like:

Screenshot from 2018-08-06 15-16-58.png

When I try to build the program, I get these errors:

15:19:46 **** Build of configuration Debug for project test ****
make pre-build main-build
sdsoc_make_clean Debug

Building file: ../src/xf_accumulate_image_accel.cpp
Invoking: SDS++ Compiler
sds++ -DHLS_NO_XIL_FPO_LIB -Wall -O0 -g -I/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0 -I/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/aarch64-xilinx-linux -I/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/backward -I/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include -I/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I"../src" -I/opt/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch32/lin/gcc-arm-none-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include/c++/7.2.1 -I/opt/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch32/lin/gcc-arm-none-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include/c++/7.2.1/backward -I/opt/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch32/lin/gcc-arm-none-eabi/include -I"/home/josh/workspace/test/libs/xfopencv/include" -c -fmessage-length=0 -MT"src/xf_accumulate_image_accel.o" -mfloat-abi=hard -std=c++0x -Wno-overloaded-virtual -Wno-unused-label -Wno-strict-overflow -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-unused-function -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unknown-attributes -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-sign-compare -MMD -MP -MF"src/xf_accumulate_image_accel.d" -MT"src/xf_accumulate_image_accel.o" -o "src/xf_accumulate_image_accel.o" "../src/xf_accumulate_image_accel.cpp" -sds-sys-config zedboard -sds-proc standalone -sds-pf "/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final"
Create data motion intermediate representation
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:146:11: error: no member named 'fwide' in the global namespace
  using ::fwide;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:147:11: error: no member named 'fwprintf' in the global namespace
  using ::fwprintf;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:148:11: error: no member named 'fwscanf' in the global namespace
  using ::fwscanf;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:158:11: error: no member named 'swprintf' in the global namespace
  using ::swprintf;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:160:11: error: no member named 'swscanf' in the global namespace
  using ::swscanf;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:162:11: error: no member named 'vfwprintf' in the global namespace
  using ::vfwprintf;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:164:11: error: no member named 'vfwscanf' in the global namespace
  using ::vfwscanf;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:167:11: error: no member named 'vswprintf' in the global namespace
  using ::vswprintf;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:170:11: error: no member named 'vswscanf' in the global namespace
  using ::vswscanf;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:172:11: error: no member named 'vwprintf' in the global namespace
  using ::vwprintf;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:174:11: error: no member named 'vwscanf' in the global namespace
  using ::vwscanf;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:191:11: error: no member named 'wcstof' in the global namespace
  using ::wcstof;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:202:11: error: no member named 'wprintf' in the global namespace
  using ::wprintf;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:203:11: error: no member named 'wscanf' in the global namespace
  using ::wscanf;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:248:11: error: no member named 'wcstold' in the global namespace
  using ::wcstold;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:257:11: error: no member named 'wcstoll' in the global namespace
  using ::wcstoll;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:258:11: error: no member named 'wcstoull' in the global namespace; did you mean 'wcstoul'?
  using ::wcstoull;
        ~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/wchar.h:402:26: note: 'wcstoul' declared here
extern unsigned long int wcstoul (const wchar_t *__restrict __nptr,
                         ^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:264:22: error: no member named 'wcstold' in namespace '__gnu_cxx'; did you mean 'wcstoul'?
  using ::__gnu_cxx::wcstold;
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:258:11: note: 'wcstoul' declared here
          ^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:265:22: error: no member named 'wcstoll' in namespace '__gnu_cxx'; did you mean 'wcstoul'?
  using ::__gnu_cxx::wcstoll;
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
/home/josh/Documents/zedboard_final/sw/sysroot/usr/include/c++/7.2.0/cwchar:258:11: note: 'wcstoul' declared here
          ^
fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=]
ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5005] clang exited with non-zero code processing /home/josh/workspace/test/src/xf_accumulate_image_accel.cpp
sds++ log file saved as /home/josh/workspace/test/Debug/_sds/reports/sds_xf_accumulate_image_accel.log
ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5004] Build failed

src/subdir.mk:21: recipe for target 'src/xf_accumulate_image_accel.o' failed
make: *** [src/xf_accumulate_image_accel.o] Error 1

15:19:49 Build Finished (took 2s.414ms)

I believe there is some conflict with the compiler in XIlinx SDK and the generated petalinux files. I am stuck though on where to go from there.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Problems building xfopencv application using Zedboard

Hi.

Have you fixed this problem? I am having the same.

Regards
Hooman
0 Kudos