UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer seulsj
Observer

SDx & xfopencv: head file not found

Jump to solution

Software: SDSoC 2016.4

Hardware: ZYBO-Z7

I have met this problem when compiling xfopencv's example projects. I followed the non-reVISON configuration steps showed by ug1233. After adding /xxx/xfopencv/include folder to the directories, I didn't see any change on Project Explorer view. And the editor shows error: 'Unsolved include: common/xf_common.h'

For example, the example project 'accumulate' has been imported in src folder. Errors orrurred when I try to build the project.

/xxx/test/src/accumulate/xf_accumulate_config.h:37:10: fatal error: 'common/xf_common.h' file not found
#include "common/xf_common.h"
^
ERROR: [SDSoC 0-0] clang exited with non-zero code processing /xxx/test/src/accumulate/xf_accumulate_image_accel.cpp
sds++ log file saved as ./test/Release/_sds/reports/sds_xf_accumulate_image_accel.log
ERROR: [SDSoC 0-0] Build failed
make: *** [src/accumulate/xf_accumulate_image_accel.o] Error 1

src/accumulate/subdir.mk:21: recipe for target 'src/accumulate/xf_accumulate_image_accel.o' failed

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: SDx & xfopencv: head file not found

Jump to solution

Hi @seulsj

A very important note is,

The OpenCV library is not provided by Xilinx for custom platforms. You are required to provide the library. Use the reVISION platform in order to use the OpenCV library provided by Xilinx.

Best Regards,
Nutan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as a solution
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @seulsj

A very important note is,

The OpenCV library is not provided by Xilinx for custom platforms. You are required to provide the library. Use the reVISION platform in order to use the OpenCV library provided by Xilinx.

Best Regards,
Nutan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as a solution
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

You also need to make sure that <xfopencv>/include folder is in the Includes section of C/C++ Build settings. Right click on the project, select C/C++ Build settings, SDS++ compiler, Directories. Add <xfoepncv>/include/ folder to the list.