UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor supanhappy
Visitor

Sdsoc compile error

Hi, I've installed SDSoC and try to build some programs using makefile in the samples/mmult directory. But it terminates with some errors. I'm using ubuntu 16.04 and SDSoC 2016.4. Please help! Thank you!

/home/uadmin/EDA/xilinx/sdsoc/SDx/2016.3/SDK/gnu/aarch32/lin/gcc-arm-linux-gnueabi/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include/c++/5.2.1/cstddef:51:11: error: no member named 'max_align_t' in the global namespace
  using ::max_align_t;

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Visitor yunchen.lo
Visitor

Re: Sdsoc compile error

Hello,

Are there any solutions?

Also have this error as well QQ

Thanks

0 Kudos
Visitor yunchen.lo
Visitor

Re: Sdsoc compile error

After trying 2 days, I finally found the reason.

In SdSOC 2016.4 installation, it will automatically find the oldest gcc and g++ compiler on your computer.

Originally, my computer have four version of gnu compilers: 4.6, 4.7, 5, 6, respectively.

The SDSOC installation always install gnu compiler 4.6.

However, the cross compiler compiler seems to build with higher version of gnu compiler(in my case 5 ). 

Therefore cause it cannot find max_int.h not found in the global space of <csddef> header file.

I just list all the gnu compilers and delete the older version(in my case 4.6, 4.7, 5). Then re-install again!

Hope this can help you

Jason Lo

0 Kudos