UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

The issues of 2018.3 Development environment issues

I have a Lenet5 handwriting recognition program. There is no problem in the SDx 2018.2 environment. When I upgraded to the SDx 2018.3 environment, I have the following problems. I don't think this problem should be a problem with my program. Please help me answer it. What do I need to do to make the program compile and pass.

sds++ -Wall -O0 -g -I"../src" -c -fmessage-length=0 -MT"src/lenet5/hw_layers/image_convolution.o" -MMD -MP -MF"src/lenet5/hw_layers/image_convolution.d" -MT"src/lenet5/hw_layers/image_convolution.o" -o "src/lenet5/hw_layers/image_convolution.o" "../src/lenet5/hw_layers/image_convolution.cpp" -sds-hw CONVOLUTION_LAYER_1 image_convolution.cpp -clkid 1 -sds-end -sds-hw CONVOLUTION_LAYER_2 image_convolution.cpp -clkid 1 -sds-end -sds-hw CONVOLUTION_LAYER_3 image_convolution.cpp -clkid 1 -sds-end -sds-sys-config a53_linux -sds-proc a53_linux -sds-pf "zcu102"
Processing -sds-hw block for CONVOLUTION_LAYER_1
Processing -sds-hw block for CONVOLUTION_LAYER_2
Processing -sds-hw block for CONVOLUTION_LAYER_3
Analyzing source for RTL template usage
C:/Xilinx/Vivado/2018.3/include\ap_common.h:645:61: error: expected ')'
inline _Tp1 _AP_ROOT_op_concat(const _Tp1& Ret, const _Tp2& X, const _Tp3& Y) {
^
D:\lenet5HW\test\src\lenet5\hw_layers/../common.h:57:11: note: expanded from macro 'X'
#define X 0
^
C:/Xilinx/Vivado/2018.3/include\ap_common.h:645:31: note: to match this '('
inline _Tp1 _AP_ROOT_op_concat(const _Tp1& Ret, const _Tp2& X, const _Tp3& Y) {
^
C:/Xilinx/Vivado/2018.3/include\ap_common.h:646:15: error: member reference base type 'int' is not a structure or union
_Tp1 r = (X).operator,(Y);
~~~^~~~~~~~~
C:/Xilinx/Vivado/2018.3/include\ap_common.h:646:26: error: use of undeclared identifier 'Y'
_Tp1 r = (X).operator,(Y);
^
Error while processing D:\lenet5HW\test\src\lenet5\hw_layers\image_convolution.cpp.
ERROR: [TemplateExtract 83-3509] Failed to run clang frontend action of rtl_template_extract!
ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5176] RTL template analysis exited with non-zero code processing D:/lenet5HW/test/src/lenet5/hw_layers/image_convolution.cpp
sds++ log file saved as D:/lenet5HW/test/Debug/_sds/reports/sds_image_convolution.log
ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5004] Build failed

make: *** [src/lenet5/hw_layers/subdir.mk:20: src/lenet5/hw_layers/image_convolution.o] Error 1

11:04:41 Build Finished (took 10s.518ms)

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Visitor emosfet
Visitor

Re: The issues of 2018.3 Development environment issues

Hi, did you solve this out? I am facing the same problem now. Thank you.

0 Kudos