UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer guxiangtao
Observer

Where to get 2016.3 SDx IDE support opencl feature ,linux tar or zip package?

Jump to solution

I'm in china , the download page here,only support windows  tar package,linux  should use web install. My company web enviroment is so poor, web installer in IDE tools is too  slow. If there is offline tar package download link ,i can use download tools to download,which will faster.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Where to get 2016.3 SDx IDE support opencl feature ,linux tar or zip package?

Jump to solution

It has both. Once you unzip it, you will see xsetup and xsetup.exe. xsetup is the installer for Linux and xsetup.exe is the installer for windows.

@guxiangtao wrote:
I had download this file,but, it's a window installer file,can you give me a linux install file?

Cheers,
Jim
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Where to get 2016.3 SDx IDE support opencl feature ,linux tar or zip package?

Jump to solution

The SDx 2016.3 SFD (23.98GB) on that same page is the full installer with both SDSoC and SDAccel tools.

@guxiangtao wrote:

I'm in china , the download page here,only support windows  tar package,linux  should use web install. My company web enviroment is so poor, web installer in IDE tools is too  slow. If there is offline tar package download link ,i can use download tools to download,which will faster.

Cheers,
Jim
0 Kudos
Observer guxiangtao
Observer

Jump to solution

Thannks ,I need a linux installer file,but that file is window.

0 Kudos
Observer guxiangtao
Observer

Jump to solution
I had download this file,but, it's a window installer file,can you give me a linux install file?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

It has both. Once you unzip it, you will see xsetup and xsetup.exe. xsetup is the installer for Linux and xsetup.exe is the installer for windows.

@guxiangtao wrote:

Cheers,
Jim
0 Kudos
Observer guxiangtao
Observer

Jump to solution
Thanks, I ignore It, I only see .exe and .dll
0 Kudos