UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Why SDSoC does not generate the Vivado project?

Highlighted
Adventurer

Why SDSoC does not generate the Vivado project?

Hello,

I cannot find the Vivado project in the ipi folder.

I have selected the Generate bitstream and the Estimate performance, but after building the project in either Debug and Release options, I cannot find the .xpr file to be opened by Vivado.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks,

Cerilet

Participant

Re: Why SDSoC does not generate the Vivado project?

Which release and platform are you using?

Adventurer

Hi @tshui,

I'm using 2016.4 right now.

Participant

If both the Generate Bitstream and Estimate Performance options are selected, the Estimate Performance option

appears to be taking precedence and the Vivado project for creating the bitstream is not being generated. After

the build completed, did the IDE display Performance Estimation results? If yes, then this is what happened.

Uncheck the "Estimate Performance" option, build the project again and check to see if the Vivado Project was

created. On the console there should be messages about creating address map, block diagram, synthesis, etc.

Can you post your log files?

Debug\_sds\reports\sds.log