UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

accurate data type doesn't acctually be applied ?

Jump to solution

Here is my some code in Sdx 2018.2:

#pragma SDS data copy(stonesimg[0:HEIGHT*WIDTH],valve_column_[0:64],valvearray[0:HEIGHT*64])
#pragma SDS data access_pattern(stonesimg:RANDOM, valve_column_:RANDOM,valvearray:RANDOM)
#pragma SDS data data_mover(stonesimg:AXIDMA_SIMPLE, valve_column_:AXIDMA_SIMPLE,valvearray:AXIDMA_SIMPLE)
void convertvalve(ap_uint<1> stonesimg[HEIGHT*WIDTH],ap_uint<10> valve_column_[64],ap_uint<1> valvearray[HEIGHT*64]);

(HEIGHT:192    WIDTH:448)

In my opinion,data transfer time should be few because the parameters of function "convertvalve" use accurate data type not standard C/C++ data type .Unfortunately, the data motion network is not like that:

20190129135838801.jpgAs has shown above, the transfer size is 192*448*1 bytes ! Why ? Shouldn't it be 192*448*1/8 bytes after i have used ap_uint<1> ? !

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Adventurer
Adventurer

回复: accurate data type doesn't acctually be applied ?

Jump to solution

Solved ! A friend told me don't use accurate data type as the parameters of accelarator function.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Adventurer
Adventurer

回复: accurate data type doesn't acctually be applied ?

Jump to solution

Solved ! A friend told me don't use accurate data type as the parameters of accelarator function.

0 Kudos