UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer boularesaziz
Observer

how to transform an SDK project to an SDSoC one

Hi all,

I have created an SDK application project targeting a custom hardware design made using Vivado, i wanted to accelerate some processing parts using SDSoC, so i have generated my custom SDSoC platform by following steps from this tutorial. but i'm not sure if i can copy/paste my code files from my SDK application project into the SDSoC application project, or i must do something else. any help would be appreciable.

Regards.

-Aziz-

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: how to transform an SDK project to an SDSoC one

Hi @boularesaziz

Create an empty application project with the custom platform which you have created.

And you can right click on the project and navigate to import sources option.

When the import sources window pops up, give a proper path to the files and select appropriate files for import.

Once you have all the source files present, build a project and test before going for acceleration.

Best Regards,
Nutan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as a solution
0 Kudos
Observer boularesaziz
Observer

Re: how to transform an SDK project to an SDSoC one

Hi @nutang

Thanks for your reply

I have done as you said but i got the following error:

fatal error: 'xspips.h' file not found

when i came back to my SDK project i found that file (xspips.h) in the following directory:

my_app/my_app_bsp/ps7_cortexa9_0/include

is there a method how to include ps driver files in my SDSoC project ?

0 Kudos