UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie denghaibo

why sdsoc reports "faided DSA integrity check: digest mismatch"?

Dear,

I used lab1.tcl and created a vivado project, it genarated a DSA file. Then I use the sdsoc created a custom platform. But when I created an sdsoc arraypartition example and building it ,the console reports "faided DSA integrity check: digest mismatch",why?

thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Explorer
Explorer

Re: why sdsoc reports "faided DSA integrity check: digest mismatch"?

Hi,

Can you provide more step-by-step details of how you created your vivado project? Did you use the same version of Vivado that gets installed with SDSoC? Which version of SDSoC/Vivado are you using?

Sam
0 Kudos

Re: why sdsoc reports "failed DSA integrity check: digest mismatch"?

I get the same warning with 2017.4 zcu102 revision stack platform. Even though it shows up as a critical warning the project builds fine and generates the SD card image. 

Can someone explain the reason for this Warning

0 Kudos

me too!

0 Kudos

Can you post the steps you used here. Can you post the PFM TCL file used here so we can have a better idea what flow was taken prior to this error?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

hi @stephenm 

I am having the exact same issue and I have attached a link to the my whole vivado project. can you please tell me what the problem is?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ss3p7cy0uh4b2e/ultra.zip?dl=0

0 Kudos