UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer
256 次查看
注册日期: ‎05-24-2017

How to find the kernel frequency after the system run compilation?

I finished the compilation of my design targeting the systme run.

After the sysrem run, I got some the profiling data shown below.

dffddfd.jpg    

I think this is the real data from the running on the fpga chip, right? That means my kernel runs under a 300-Mhz clock and it takes 207.26ms to finish the kernel execution.

But from the _x/link/vivado/prj/prj.runs/impl_1/runme.log (also can be found in the attached) I saw the clock is scaled to 157Mhz.

ffffdfdsfds.jpg

So what's the frequency for my kernel when running on the fabric, 157 or 300Mhz?

So my question is which is my final system clock, 300 or 157Mhz?

Which frequency is used for the 207.26ms execution?

Thanks.

0 项奖励
1 条回复1
229 次查看
注册日期: ‎05-23-2018

回复: How to find the kernel frequency after the system run compilation?

Hi, @mathmaxsean

As the message shown in your log, the final system clock is 157MHz. The profiling result from the tool might be different from the actual implementation.  You better check the vivado project for the clock distribution of your design.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!