cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
a191187
Observer
Observer

7series transceiver lost package when work simplex

I use 160tffg676,linerate 2.5 Gbps,tx and rx use cpll,reference clock 125mhz,external and internal data width 16bit, txusrclk 156.25mhz,it works fine when i use both rx and tx in a channel but after i unplugged the rx sma or i powerdown the rx, tx start to lost package, a break on oscillpscope, after i powerdown the rx, the txbuff halffull flag jump between 0 and 1, i thounght it was the buffer that goes wrong but after i bypass the buffer the promblem still exsit, i tried all the configure method the problem still there. It bothers me for like a month, i hope someone could give me some clue what is go wrongbreak in oscilloscopebreak in oscilloscope

0 Kudos
2 Replies
roym

Please attach your *.xci file so we can look at the setup.  The half full flag isn't an error and toggling is normal. Kee the TX buffer enabled as that is more robust. I would suggest monitoring a lot of the TX signals like TXRESET, CPLLLOCK,  TXOUTCLK, TXUSERCLK/2, TXRESETDONE, TXUSRRDDY, TXELECIDLE, TXINHIBIT.  You can skip any of these signals that are tied to a 0 or 1.  If there is an MMCM in the user clock loops monitor it's lock signal.  Check your voltage supplies for any interruptions.

There are protocols that will automatically restart a link reset if the RX is lost.  IF there is a dont reset on error flag in the design make sure it is set to 1.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution
Be sure to visit the Resources post periodically to keep up with the latest
https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Serial-Transceivers/Serial-Transceiver-Forum-Guidelines-and-Useful-Resources/td-p/1173590
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

a191187
Observer
Observer

Hi,

Reason I thought sth wrong with the buffstatus is before i turned off the rx, it kept 00.So i thought i might go wrong when buffer write or read those data.

I use a same 156.25mhz clock from mmcm for tx userclk and usrclk/2,the mmcm locked ,cplllock txresetdone all keeps high and i tied dont reset on data error in high already, and tied elecidle and txinhibit to 0.

I don't know what can i do to "check my voltage supplies for any interruptions"

And it seems i cannot upload my .xci file, it says not match

0 Kudos