Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lambert_Yu
Visitor
Visitor

About gtwiz_buffbypass_rx_done of GTH transceiver

Hi,

Now I am using kcu105 to study GTH transceiver, I have got one GTH example and simulation has passed , but when I use FMC XM107 to do loopback (HPC), I found that gtwiz_buffbpass_rx_done can not asserted (buffer bypass mode for rx), this is not same to the result of simulation. Firstly, I suspect that line rate is too low (3Gbps), so I change to 6 Gbps, but it still fail yet. I provide the need refclk for plls of transceiver. Because this is one signal from IP, so I have no idea for this problem, could you give me some advice?

Brs,

Lambert

0 Kudos
1 Reply
roym

What process are you using for the reset in simulation?  In loopback you cannot do a reset all because the RX reset would be interrupted by the TX reset.  You would normally debug this by inserting ILAs on the reset state machines and seeing where they are failing.  You should probably test the Signal Integrity of this set up with the IBERT or try the NE PMA loopback to see if results are better with that mode of loopback.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution
Be sure to visit the Resources post periodically to keep up with the latest
https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Serial-Transceivers/Serial-Transceiver-Forum-Guidelines-and-Useful-Resources/td-p/1173590
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos