Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liangqiang
Observer
Observer

Access request to 7-Series Transceiver IBIS-AMI Models

Jump to solution

Greetings,

I am designing a product with an Kintex-7 FPGA and am using the MGX Transceivers.  I have applied to receive the IBIS-AMI models and have not received a single reply from Xilinx.  I’ve emailed 7_series_ibis_ami@xilinx.com and have heard nothing.  How can I get someone from Xilinx to actually respond to my model requests instead of just ignoring it?  You guys are officially delaying our project and management is getting incredibly impatient and we're all beginning to regret choosing Xilinx. 

If anyone has a way to get ahold of someone at Xilinx who cares about their customers, please let me know.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
roym

The usual reason for getting rejected is not filling out the request form fully.  Send me a screenshot by private message of the filled out form and I can follow up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution
Be sure to visit the Resources post periodically to keep up with the latest
https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Serial-Transceivers/Serial-Transceiver-Forum-Guidelines-and-Useful-Resources/td-p/1173590

View solution in original post

2 Replies
roym

The usual reason for getting rejected is not filling out the request form fully.  Send me a screenshot by private message of the filled out form and I can follow up.

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution
Be sure to visit the Resources post periodically to keep up with the latest
https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Serial-Transceivers/Serial-Transceiver-Forum-Guidelines-and-Useful-Resources/td-p/1173590

View solution in original post

liangqiang
Observer
Observer

I am sure that all the options I have filled out.An account can only apply once on the website. Because I didn't have a screenshot for the first time, I can't provide a screenshot of the form when I apply.

Screenshot_20191120_010638_com.android.chrome.jpg
0 Kudos