cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aurora hard error

Hi support team,

Currently, I test aurora 8b/10b IP base vivado2018.3 in our custom board zynq7045 with speed 6.25Gbps. But there some kinds of error.

Firstly, I configure aurora 8b/10b IP and open example design. In board, I connected optical fiber cable TX with RX. But  always receive hard_err  and soft_err signal and channel_up goes to low,then core reset automatically and channel_up goes to high until next hard_err occur.Please see attachment pictures. I noticed GTX receive gt0_rx_disp_err_out[3:0] error. But if  I enable near pcs or near pma loopback, no disp error,no hard error and everything will be fine. Then, I change  txpostcursor ,txprecursor , rxlpmen and txdiffctrl to many different values.  But also have disp error.

Secondly, I configure 7 Series FPGAs Transceivers Wizard IP with aurora 8b/10b single lane 4byte protocol 6.25Gbps,and open  example design. Also connect fiber cable RX to TX. It works fine,no disp error and every rxdata is match with txdata. I change RX equalization from DFE to LPM,it works fine.

Thirdly, I use ibert IP to do the same test with 10Gbps lane speed. The fiber cable can support max 10.3125Gbps speed. It works fine, error count was zero and BER was very small(E-13). Please see attachment. 

Q: Why did use aurora IP test the fiber channel was not works?

What different between aurora and gtx_wizard in GTX configuration?

aurora.png
aurora_ila.png
aurora_vio.png
gtwizard01.png
gtwizard02.png
ibert02.png
0 Kudos
2 Replies

ibert01.png
0 Kudos

can't anyone help me

0 Kudos