UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

GTX 7 series transciever

Hi 

I used 7 series transciever for 10.24 Gbps ( 64 bit data width ) interface bitween 2 KC705 and It works excellent. Thanks Xilinx company for developing such IPcore.

But I have some issues with this IPcore in 3.2 Gbps - 20 bit data width. In simulation  recieved data (rx_data) is not true. I know about bit slip but rx_data is completely wrong even gt0_rxslide_i can not help in this settings. 

Also I have one special problem with this IPcore in 3.84 Gbps (32 bit data width), Simulation is good But occasionally when I write (program) bit file in KC705, rx_data is not true (it is not confirm tx_data even with bit slip). Is there something wrong with this Ipcore in low rate or data width except 64 bit???

Thanks alot for your time and consideration.

Best Regards 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: GTX 7 series transciever

Hard to say what could be going wrong.  Could you attach the *.XCI file for the designs that won't work?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos