cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kleinkuang
Visitor
Visitor

GTY Eye Scan: How to generate standard scope display using data collected by the eye scan block

Jump to solution

Dear all,

I am currently developing GTY transceivers on VCU118 FPGA board

As mentioned in the Architecture GTY Transceivers User Guide (UG578, p225),the eye scan architecture can support different types of eye margin analysis which includes statistical eye view (right) and scope view (left)

1.PNG

So far, I have figured out how to configure the eye scan architecture and can generate a statistical eye view successfully. 

However, as there is no further guide about generating the the scope view, I want to ask for some suggestions about how to use the collected data to generate a standard scope display as shown in the left side of the inserted figure above.

Please give me some suggestions and some related documentations if available, thanks a lot :)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kleinkuang
Visitor
Visitor

捕获.JPG

Finally figured out how to generate a eye diagram, just do some calculation is enough, but I really want Xilinx can provide us the port for accessing the sdata directly from the eye scan architecture instead of using DRP port which is so slow....so that I can generate such a eye diagram very fast

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kleinkuang
Visitor
Visitor

捕获.JPG

Finally figured out how to generate a eye diagram, just do some calculation is enough, but I really want Xilinx can provide us the port for accessing the sdata directly from the eye scan architecture instead of using DRP port which is so slow....so that I can generate such a eye diagram very fast

View solution in original post

0 Kudos