Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bol1
Visitor
Visitor

GTY SLVS-EC, Contorl Code/ Data Code are missing in some channels

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am using the evaluation board VCU128 to comunication under the Interface Standard SLVS-EC. 8-lane GTY Transceiver are used.

Through the iLA, I finde that the Channel Bonding can not stay successfully(Channel Bonding can be successful in some little time and failed again always).

1.PNG

When I go into the Transceiver Output.

There are two possible Situation.

1. The distance  between Deskew Code(Channel Bonding Code) are too far away more then 14 Bytes

2.PNG

2. Deskew Code(Channel Bonding Code) is just missing in some channel(It can be happened in all the Channel)

3.PNG

Does anyone have some idea, why the codes are missed in some channel?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
roym

You're channel is realigning when it doesn't need to.   Consider either turning off alignment after the initial alignment is successful or you might need to be using "any byte" byte alignment instead of your current setting.  You need to check whether you are seeing any not in table or disparity errors (at times when a realignment isn't being done.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution
Be sure to visit the Resources post periodically to keep up with the latest
https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Serial-Transceivers/Serial-Transceiver-Forum-Guidelines-and-Useful-Resources/td-p/1173590

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
roym

You're channel is realigning when it doesn't need to.   Consider either turning off alignment after the initial alignment is successful or you might need to be using "any byte" byte alignment instead of your current setting.  You need to check whether you are seeing any not in table or disparity errors (at times when a realignment isn't being done.)

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution
Be sure to visit the Resources post periodically to keep up with the latest
https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Serial-Transceivers/Serial-Transceiver-Forum-Guidelines-and-Useful-Resources/td-p/1173590

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
bol1
Visitor
Visitor

Thanks for you repley. I am checking all the 8-lane with in system IBERT. It seems that, not all the channel can stay stable at all the time. I will close the topic and open a new topic for problem of the eye-diagram in IBERT.

0 Kudos