UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

XAPP1322 Error

Highlighted
Adventurer

XAPP1322 Error

[ Edited ]

Target: VCU118

I am working on XAPP1322 which uses the debugger tool in XAPP1295.

Following the instructions in XAPP1322, I have finished configuring the debug ports and am ready to generate the bitstream. When I click the "generate bitstream" button, I receive the following errors:

/usr/local/bin/vivado: line 25: /usr/local/bin/setupEnv.sh: No such file or directory
/usr/local/bin/vivado: line 43: /loader: No such file or directory
/usr/local/bin/vivado: line 25: /usr/local/bin/setupEnv.sh: No such file or directory
/usr/local/bin/vivado: line 43: /loader: No such file or directory
while executing
"exec vivado -mode batch -source $project(path)/run_viv_syn.tcl -log $project(path)/modify.log"
(procedure "ex_synthesis" line 5)
invoked from within
"ex_synthesis"
("after" script)

Re: XAPP1322 Error

It seems hardware server not setup correctly on your machine. You can follow the instructions mentioned in this post
https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Installation-and-Licensing/how-to-install-Vivado-Hardware-Server-for-Linux/td-p/659641
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.