Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

failed to run xapp1240 in kcu105

Jump to solution

I want to capture STM-1 data by SFP of the kcu105 board, I have read xapp1240 (NIDRU) and downloaded all design sources, As you know this xapp run 2 rate data transfer (1 GE and STM 1 ) I have commented the process related to 1 GE prbs checker and generator and only use two-channel with the same rate GT transceiver, my parameters are:

G1 = G2 = 8

G1_P=16

center_f=  5343626510

my board is kcu105 

STM-1 signal is conning into my board (rate of STM 1 is 155.52) and my reference clock is 125 Mhz

I fellow the xapp but I cannot achieve my desired result, my desire result is passing the loopback test which has mentioned in xapp the counter that related to prbs error is always going up until reach FFFF_FFFF.

is there any other issue that I should consider to achieve the correct output?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello,

your setup is correct (you wrote the CENTER_F in decimal notation)

Is the simulation working?

is the incoming STM-1 signal a PRBS pattern? is the same PRBS type selected at receiver side PRBS checker?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello,

your setup is correct (you wrote the CENTER_F in decimal notation)

Is the simulation working?

is the incoming STM-1 signal a PRBS pattern? is the same PRBS type selected at receiver side PRBS checker?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,
Thanks for your response.
I have tested it and your response is so helpful for me.CENTER_F was not determining good.I changed it and now I have one side transiever in rate of STM-1
0 Kudos