UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

IBIS model for CML?

Hi community,

I am looking for an IBIS model for CML I/Os (especially CML13).

Search didn't help, sorry.

Greetings from Germany

Martin

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: IBIS model for CML?

Moving to correct board.
Regards,
Debraj
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Scholar austin
Scholar

m,

What device?  What family?  The transceiver GT models (IBIS-AMI) are in the lounges for each type, for each family (e.g. GTP, GTH, GTX, GTZ).

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

The CML IO standard only used for MGT TX &RX pins for Xilinx FPGA'S. The IBIS models does not give accurate simulation results in Giga Hz signal rates. So HSPICE or ELDO_AMI models are suitable for that range of frequencies.

Xilinx provides HSPICE or AMI models in website http://www.xilinx.com/support/download/index.htm. So you can use those models which provides all required simulation parameters for MGT pins.

Please mark this post as an "Accept as solution" in case if it helped to resolve your query. So that it will help to other forum users to directly refer to the answer.

Give kudos to this post in case if you think the information is useful and reply oriented.

Zynq

XC7Z100-2FFG900I4336

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Thanks.

I found the models, but I can't download "Xilinx_Zynq_HSPICE-1.zip".

There is some kind of "About the download manager" tab opening in my browser, and that's it.
0 Kudos