UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor mariofischer
Visitor

SystemACE Chip for EAGLE Layout Editor

Hello from Munich,

Is there a library (=Pinout in Schematic and Footprint for Board) for Xilinx Devices in CADsoft's EAGLE Layout Editor (www.cadsoft.de)?
We are especially interested in the SystemACE-Chip.

Has anyone ever created such a library or knows how to find it?
Creating such a library for chips with so many pins is quite susceptible for errors ;-)

Thanks in Advance!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: SystemACE Chip for EAGLE Layout Editor

Not that I am aware of.  EAGLE isn't a mainstream tool so I will be surprised if you find one.  Your best bet is to try the CadSoft forums instead.
------Have you tried typing your question into Google? If not you should before posting.
Too many results? Try adding site:www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor mariofischer
Visitor

Thanks for your reply!

... seems like we have to draw it on our own (at least the package already exists, so we have to do the pin assignement manually)

0 Kudos
Newbie sgt.seg

The Package already exists? I need a FT256 package in 17mm*17mm, like mentioned here

http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/CPLDs/FT256-Package-for-Cadsoft-Eagle/m-p/481834/highlight/false#M3502

, but i can't find one. Maybe you can help?

0 Kudos