04-24-2011 02:34 PM
I recently create a small software which can allow user to design hardware like playing with boxes.
It has the following advantages comparing with other similar products.
1. Simple user interface, easy to learn and easy to use. Compare with other tools, our software can let you manage it in 15 minutes.
2. Based on most popular open source platform -QT, which is also known as cross platform SDK, so it can be used on Windows, Linux and Mac plus some embedded platforms.
3. Integrating with most famous Icarus Verilog compiler, it support both behaviour level and RTL level verilog simulation.
4. It has a waveform viewer to visualize the simulation result.
5. It can help developer to find connection errors before going to code level. Let developer focus on algorithms instead of coding.
6. It supports both Bottom-up and Top-down design methodology.
7. It supports command line action script, which means designer can use commands to design their system.
8. It allows designer to change or type in data like editing properties.
9. It supports personalize features by changing color properties.
Right now, I only post the windows version for test, but it need very little modification to run on linux, mac and embeded systems.
IF you are interested in playing with it, please go to http://robei.com to download the trial version and there is a video demo can lead you through.
Please let me know your feed back so I can improve it.
07-10-2011 01:05 AM
I'm so sorry to bother you. The website you provided can't be signed in, could you come up with some other method to download your program. Thanks for your sharing. Best regards to you.
04-04-2012 03:56 PM