UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie kw2064

AXI Bus Functional Model license

Hi,

I 've generated the AXI BFM in Coregen but was unable to simulate it with ISIM with the following error message :

FATAL: AXI BFM license check failed, please contact Xilinx FAE to resolve the problem

Coregen does not indicate a license is required. Is this an error ?

I have a System Edition license and have ISE 12.4 installed.

Regards,

Kevin

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Scholar austin
Scholar

Re: AXI Bus Functional Model license

Kevin,

It would be best if you filed a webcase.  The forums will not provide the kind of service you are looking for.  The webacse will.

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

The AXI BFM does require a separate purchased license:

http://www.xilinx.com/products/intellectual-property/DO-AXI-BFM.htm (AXI Bus Functional Model)

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/41485.htm (13.1 EDK/ISE - Where can I obtain an AXI BFM license?)

Cheers,

bt

0 Kudos
Scholar austin
Scholar

Barrie,

Thanks for helping out.  FAEs and Xilinx experts don't generally respond to forum posts, unles they have the time, so I do not want to mislead customers that they will get 'better' service here, than they will with the webcase system.

All,

If anyone, anywhere, is having any trouble with their webcase, or any other service issues:  please email me at austin@xilinx.com with the details, and I will look into it for you.  I have always done this for Xilinx, as there should always be someone, somewhere, easily accessible, who will double check that everything is being done that can be done to resolve your problem.

Thanks again, Barrie.

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Austin,

Glad to help. Agreed that webcase is the best method for closed loop customer support.

The forums are useful in terms of accessibility, public access (search), etc. but are in effect "hopefully a user or person who knows sees and responds within a useful window."

Cheers,

bt

0 Kudos