Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Can't open elaborated design in AXI traffic generator IP example project

Jump to solution

Hi All,

When using the IP "axi_traffic_gen_0_ex" v2, after I've done the "Open IP example design" the project is created and simulation runs, however when I open the elaborated design so I can see the schematic, I get this sequence of errors:

Vivado CommandsGeneral Messages[filemgmt 56-117] Could not open file 'axi_traffic_gen_0/axi_traffic_gen_0_stub.v' for reading
[filemgmt 56-117] Could not open file 'axi_traffic_gen_0/axi_traffic_gen_0_stub.vhdl' for reading
[filemgmt 56-117] Could not open file 'axi_traffic_gen_0/axi_traffic_gen_0_sim_netlist.v' for reading
[filemgmt 56-117] Could not open file 'axi_traffic_gen_0/axi_traffic_gen_0_sim_netlist.vhdl' for reading
synth_design -rtl -name rtl_1
[Common 17-70] Application Exception: DcpReader::open - Cannot compute extraction path for dcp 'd:/Riptide/Dev/temp/axi_traffic_gen_0_ex/axi_traffic_gen_0_ex.srcs/sources_1/ip/axi_traffic_gen_0/axi_traffic_gen_0.dcp'

I'm using Vivado 2017.1 with Windows 7

Any idea what's happening here?

Thanks,
Tom

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

It was just a guess on my part, but the errors went away when I re-customized the IP by specifying the correct (not the default) paths to the coe file names.

Cheers,
Tom

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

It was just a guess on my part, but the errors went away when I re-customized the IP by specifying the correct (not the default) paths to the coe file names.

Cheers,
Tom

View solution in original post

0 Kudos