UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

Critical error due to deleted design

I deleted the first design I created, after creating a second design. 

I managed to go through all the generation flow, and compile a SDK program, which I now want to simulate in Vivado.

How do I overcome these errors due to deleting the first design?

on_design1.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Critical error due to deleted design

It seems the design sources account for the change, but the simulation sources don't :/

Updating the simulation sources doesn't help.

0 Kudos

Hi @simchask,

I'n not clear on what you have done, but it is possible that you were referencing files outside of the project directory (which is ok), but when you deleted the other project these files no longer exist.

If you open the project .xpr file in a text editor or use the write_project_tcl command you can check the paths to the files.

Best Regards
Aidan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if this answered your question
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and may help other users
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

I described my actions exactly, I think. If something is unclear please ask.

I have given up on this design, but for the benefit of the community - it seems the simulation sources will not update according to the change in the design.

0 Kudos