cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daia001

Help with Xillinx webpack

Jump to solution

Please, i need help . Soon  i installed Xilinx webpack ,  when i tried to do a project there in transcrip  was this message program FATAL_ERROR:Simulator:Fuse.cpp:419:$Id: Fuse.cpp,v 1.35 2007/11/07 21:25:47
FATAL_ERROR:Simulator:Fuse.cpp:419:$Id: Fuse.cpp,v 1.35 2007/11/07 21:25:47 sonals Exp $ - Failed to compile generated C code isim/_tmp/unisim/p_0947159679.c Process will terminate. For technical support on this issue, please open a WebCase with this project attached at http://www.xilinx.com/support.What can i do ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bandi

Hi @daia001 ,

Can you please let me know on which OS are you working upon and with which ISE?

Please share a test case or the archived project to check at our end.

Thanks & Regards,
Sravanthi B
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
bandi

Hi @daia001 ,

Can you please let me know on which OS are you working upon and with which ISE?

Please share a test case or the archived project to check at our end.

Thanks & Regards,
Sravanthi B
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

daia001

I used OS Windows 10 Home and ISE Foundation WebPACK - 10.1  Full Product Installation.

fatal 2.png
fatal eror.png
0 Kudos
graces

Please be noted that ISE is not supported on Windows 10.

We have a VM ISE 14.7 installer for Win10, which only supports Spartan6 device family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------