UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

ISE isim post-x simulation

Jump to solution

Hi,

ISE 13.4 or 14.6 (Only list both as either will do and was wondering if this was depricated in the latest versions?)

VHDL project containg Xilinx IP xores and a ngc file

Am I missing something or where in the gui interface do I go to do a post syntheis or post place and route simulation?  With my top-module highlighted I can generate a model for either but on switching to the simulation view and highlighting my testbench the only process on offer is behavioural simulation (which works fine).

Where do I look or what do I have to do to get post-syth or post-P&R simulation to be an available option?

(For a more global picture, all I want is a vcd (1st choice) or saif file for power estimation)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: ISE isim post-x simulation

Jump to solution

Hi,

Check the below snapshot

Untitled.png

Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi,

Check the below snapshot

Untitled.png

Thanks

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution
Thanks!
Don't know how I missed that, too many hours
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor kmkhare
Visitor

Jump to solution

Hello,

When I select Post Map/Post Route simulation option as suggested by you, my test bench vhdl file disappeared and I am able to add it again (it is saying already added in project). and added *_timesim.vhd file Pl.suggest how to proceeed further to do post layout simulation.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos