cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pallavi52
Participant
Participant

Integrating CLKs with Testpoints

i am working on the integration of differential clocks (clk_n and clk_p) to generate a single ended clock , and that single ended clock should be assigned to given to Tespoint1(TP1) and later it should be assigned to led, from its output the clk_div should be used and it needs to get the ouput at testpoint2(TP2).

0 Kudos
6 Replies
drjohnsmith
Teacher
Teacher

That sound slike a nice easy project

enjoy and let us knwo how you get on, and what marks you get for the assignment.

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
pallavi52
Participant
Participant

i am getting stucked at the proper assigning of clk and testpoints
0 Kudos
drjohnsmith
Teacher
Teacher

you had better give us som ebackground as to what level your at, what is your experice when does this have to be in by.

BTW:

remeber most institutions monitor this site for hom ework questions.

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
pallavi52
Participant
Participant

clk_n,clk_p are the inputs for the single ended clk, TP1 and TP2 are test points , meanwhile for these testpoints and led to be blinking for its output
0 Kudos
drjohnsmith
Teacher
Teacher

you had better give us some background as to what level your at, what is your experice when does this have to be in by.

BTW:

remeber most institutions monitor this site for home work questions.

0 Kudos
pallavi52
Participant
Participant

it is one of the research related query. my experience is two years
0 Kudos