UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie fellylanma

Is there any keypoints need to be paid attention to Kintex7 ethernet IP core simulation

An Kintex 7 Ethernet 1000base-x pcs/pma or SGMII  ip core was generated and the demo_tb module was created automatically too.It seems that all necessary modules were created too . However when I do the demo simulation,a lot of signals which  obviously stand for the received data were in "U" state. and other signals seemed wrong .

I've already updata my ISE to 13.3 edition and Modelsim to 6.6,but nothing changed at all.

the same thing happened when type "do simulate_mit.do" in modulesim and this "do simulate_mit.do" file was given by the ISE too.

ISIM was the same.

I check the signal and found out that the module "GTXE2_CHANNEL_WRAP" did not work correctly,or I should say it didn't work at all.

I want to know that  Is there any keypoints need to be paid attention to Kintex7 ethernet IP core simulation or I should do some special setting job when using that module.

So just give me some advises please.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos