UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer taimur123
Observer

Post Synthesis Functional Simulation of a Transmitter and Receiver in Vivado.

Hi All,

I am working on an Encoder and Decoder, for a Baseband transmitter and receiver. Both encoder and decoder are working, Vivdao synthesizable. I have created individual test benches for both modules.Behavioral and Post synthesis functional simulation works fine for individual Modules. 

Now I would like to perform Post Synthesis Functional simulation of Both Encoder and Detogethereteher. I have created a testbench by instantitaing top-level modules of Encoder and decoder, Behavioral simulation of the system works fine, but post-synthesis simulation doesn't. My question is how can i proceed to cretae a testbench for Post Synthesis Funcctional Simulation of the system.

My question is how can I proceed to create a testbench for Post Synthesis Functional Simulation of the system. 

I have created a top-level module, in which I instantiated both encoder and decoder together, but the problem is how can I map output ports of the encoder to the input ports of Decoder?

Any help will be highly appreciated.
thanks

0 Kudos