Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

RocketIO GTP simulation.Help me,please!

Hi,

I use RocketIo GTP v9.1,but I can not simulate it.Please help me!

The error is : 

# ** Note: (vsim-3813) Design is being optimized due to module recompilation...
# ** Note: (vsim-3865) Due to PLI being present, full design access is being specified.
# ** Error: D:/Xilinx/10.1/ISE/vhdl/src/unisims/unisim_SECUREIP.vhd(2329): No default binding for component 'gtp_dual_swift'. (Port 'do' is not on the entity.)
# ** Warning: [1] (vopt-3473) Component instance "gtp_dual_swift_bw_1 : gtp_dual_swift" is not bound.
# ** Error: D:/Xilinx/10.1/ISE/vhdl/src/unisims/unisim_SECUREIP.vhd(2690): No default binding for component 'gtp_dual_fast'. (Port 'do' is not on the entity.)
# ** Warning: [1] (vopt-3473) Component instance "gtp_dual_fast_bw_1 : gtp_dual_fast" is not bound.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello,

This typically occurs if you've installed the latest Service Packs and IP Updates for 10.1, but have yet to re-compile the simulation libraries.  Make sure you ran the Simulation Libraries Compilation Wizard (compxlib) after installing the latest updates.

Hope this helps.

Eddie
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Thank you for your advise!

I compiling the library again,but it seems to have no effect.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello,

Due to the number of factors that are involved in setting up  your simulator environment, please consider opening a WebCase in order to have an Applications Engineer help you further with this issue.  

Eddie
0 Kudos
Visitor
Visitor

Thank you very much!

Could you tell me how to get the help from WebCase?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Click on the "WebCase" link on my previous message. From there, just use the "Login" button to enter your xilinx.com info and file a new WebCase.

Eddie
0 Kudos