forgodbok
Visitor
Visitor

VIVADO "Open IP Example Design" template

Jump to solution

Hello,

I wanted to simulate some IP core.

Since I'm used to using verilog, I created project with verilog option

Then I generated IP core which I want. I clicked "Open IP example design" by righ-click of IP core.

VIVADO generated example simulation....but it was VHDL.

Is there any initial setting for verilog template?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
prathikm

Hi @forgodbok,

You can refer the respective IP Product Guide to see if Verilog example design is provided for the core or not. This will be usually in the core specs table section. As an example below.

01.PNG

Go to this link (link1) then search the IP name > Click on IP name > Documentation > Select the guide to refer.

Thanks

Prathik

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and mark the appropriate post as 'accept as solution'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
prathikm

Hi @forgodbok,

You can refer the respective IP Product Guide to see if Verilog example design is provided for the core or not. This will be usually in the core specs table section. As an example below.

01.PNG

Go to this link (link1) then search the IP name > Click on IP name > Documentation > Select the guide to refer.

Thanks

Prathik

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and mark the appropriate post as 'accept as solution'.

View solution in original post

forgodbok
Visitor
Visitor

Thank you 

you are correct...it was specified in product guide.

0 Kudos