Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scholar
Scholar

Vivado 2017.3 does not show missing module/s message

Jump to solution

Hello,

In Vivado how do we find out if a file related to an instantiated module has been added to the project or not?

This is because simulation proceeds without showing any messages in the TCL console.

I know if I browse inside the Sources window expanding the project hierarchy, then I will find it. But for a large project this is a painful work.

Is there any TCL command or something to find out if a file needs to be added to the project which is already instantiated?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FPGA enthusiast!
All PMs will be ignored
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Vivado 2017.3 does not show missing module/s message

Jump to solution

Hi @dpaul24,

Can you check by clicking on question mark which is shown in source window? By clicking, it will only show missing sources. 

Captureo.JPG

Regards,

hemangd

Regards,
hemangd

Don't forget to give kudos and mark it as accepted solution if your issue gets resolved.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @dpaul24,

Can you check by clicking on question mark which is shown in source window? By clicking, it will only show missing sources. 

Captureo.JPG

Regards,

hemangd

Regards,
hemangd

Don't forget to give kudos and mark it as accepted solution if your issue gets resolved.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Jump to solution

@hemangd,

ok I get it now.

One has to click on the "?" 'Show only missing sources'

FPGA enthusiast!
All PMs will be ignored
0 Kudos