Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gsmecher
Explorer
Explorer

XSI method for retrieving current simulation time

Jump to solution

Is there an XSI method to retrieve the current simulation time? (If not, can there be?)

I have looked in UG900 ("XSI Function Reference", pg. 244, v2019.2 of the document) and scanned the shared libraries (librdi_simulator_kernel.so) for helpful-sounding function names, and came up blank.

This would be an useful addition to the XSI interface because time has a defined meaning within the simulator, and it would be nice to expose it to the wrapper environment.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunilku
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @gsmecher,

We don't have any XSI method to retrieve the current simulation time. we have opened case for the support and will be available in future releases.

Thanks,

Sunilkumar

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sunilku
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @gsmecher,

We don't have any XSI method to retrieve the current simulation time. we have opened case for the support and will be available in future releases.

Thanks,

Sunilkumar

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
gsmecher
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks @sunilku -- that would be wonderful. Note that I have another XSI-related SR open right now, in case it's worth merging them. (I can pass along the SR number if it helps).

XSI has a ton of potential for cosimulation, and I hope Xilinx is able to put in some resources to push it forwards.

best,
Graeme

0 Kudos