UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

Xilinx logicore IP

Hello,

I am a biginner in using Xilinx logicore IP. I use vivado IDE , I want to write a testbensh to test these Xilinx IPs.

Is there tutorials or examples to follow to do my one?

Regars

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Scholar dpaul24
Scholar

Re: Xilinx logicore IP

Hi,

I use vivado IDE , I want to write a testbensh to test these Xilinx IPs.

Your Q is generic, so will be my answer.

Basically Xilinx provides test-benches for many of the complex IPs.

After generating an IP, in the Sources Window, you can right-click and generate the "example design" for that IP. It would be a simple application of that IP along with test-bench.

For IP that don't have an example design........well what can say, study the IP interfaces, study the IP documentation and simulate its IPs/OPs from your own test-bench. Basically you have to understand fully what an IP is doing in order to write a good test-bench for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FPGA enthusiast!
All PMs will be ignored
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos

Re: Xilinx logicore IP

Hi mariem_@fsm.12-34,

As @dpaul24 suggested, many Xilinx IP deliver an example design project. The example design project consists of top-level logic and constraints that interact with the created IP customization. These example designs typically come with an example test bench that helps simulate the design.

Open IP catalog and generate the IP. Once it is generated right click on the IP and select "open IP example design".

Thanks & Regards,
Prathik
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helps to resolve your query.
Helpful answer -> Give Kudos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos