UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer bondylep
Observer

axis fifo simulation s_axis_tready is alwasys low

Jump to solution

in my design ip instantiated a axis fifo,  simulation ok, s_axis_tready will high when aresetn released, but in my top project

instantiated my IP, then simulation  s_axis_tready will always low. which difference is that ,the aresetn is from processor reset module which will not reset when simulation start which will have simulation intialize problem, so i force the reset assert, and then released. 

I can not see any internal singal, i cannot debug it at all. is this any way to probe interanal singal?

I also simlate the example fifo IP, it is Ok, so i am much confused by it.

I used the *funsim.v to substitue it to simulate, it is ok.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Observer bondylep
Observer

Re: axis fifo simulation s_axis_tready is alwasys low

Jump to solution

it may be the cause that I force the reset singal, if i does not force, it is OK, but the root cause will not be known.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Observer bondylep
Observer

Jump to solution

I force the aresetn low again and high, the s_axis_ready go high, I have long time aresetn low at start time of simulation.  there is enough time to reset it,  why it need reset twice?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer bondylep
Observer

Jump to solution

it may be the cause that I force the reset singal, if i does not force, it is OK, but the root cause will not be known.

0 Kudos