UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer pev.hall
Observer

glbl.v is not being loaded in my testbench

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm trying to simulate a Verilog module inside my VHDL project. However the glbl.v does not appear to be loaded.

I'm currently using ISE 13.4. This did no appear to be a problem in 13.2. I'm currently in the process

Running: C:\Xilinx\13.4\ISE_DS\ISE\bin\nt64\unwrapped\fuse.exe -intstyle ise -incremental -lib unisims_ver -lib unimacro_ver -lib xilinxcorelib_ver -lib secureip -o C:/work/.../ise/toplevel_tb_isim_beh.exe -prj C:/work/.../ise/toplevel_tb_beh.prj work.toplevel_tb work.glbl

You can see that work.glbl is being referenced in the command. If I have got the option selected to load it.

ERROR:HDLCompiler:71 - "N:/O.87xd/rtf/verilog/src/unisims/RAMB36SDP.v" Line 204: GSR is not declared under prefix glbl

ERROR:Simulator:777 - Static elaboration of top level VHDL design unit toplevel_tb in library work failed

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Observer pev.hall
Observer

Re: glbl.v is not being loaded in my testbench

Jump to solution

I've found a work around. Creating a verilog module that is one level higher then my test bench like so

--------------------------------------

module test;
    toplevel_tb tb_inst(
    );
endmodule

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Observer pev.hall
Observer

Re: glbl.v is not being loaded in my testbench

Jump to solution

I've found a work around. Creating a verilog module that is one level higher then my test bench like so

module test;
    toplevel_tb tb_inst(
    );
endmodule

0 Kudos