UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer bondylep
Observer

ies simulate with vhdl err

Jump to solution

Hi,

i use ies simulate with my project ,there is error show dependent checksum module fifo_generator_v13_1_4.fifo_generator_v13_1_4:module(VST) does't match with the checksum that's in the header of : LIB_FIFO_V1_0_8.SYNC_FIFO_FG:IMPLEMENTION(AST).

I use vivado 2017.2, IES is 14.2.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Observer bondylep
Observer

Re: ies simulate with vhdl err

Jump to solution

I have solved the problem. my project is originated start in vivado 2015, i updated the project to 2017 in windows then copy to linux to simulate. so occur error.

Now I updated it in linux, then no problem.

thank you anyway!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: ies simulate with vhdl err

Jump to solution

Did you pre-compile the simulation libraries successfully with compile_simlib? 

BTW, the compatible IES version for Vivado 2017.2 is 15.20.014.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Observer bondylep
Observer

Jump to solution

i precompiled the library with one err with smart_connect IP, but i doesn't use this, this may be ies version problem, but for my err, i don't think it is the version problem.

I have setup the project in windows vivado, then copy it to linux to simulate. both system is vivado 2017.2 ,is it the problem?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @bondylep,

Can you please try compiling simulation libraries with supported version of IES 15.20.014 with Vivado 2017.2. Then try simulating your design using these libraries and check if you still come across this error. Please let us know the outcome of it.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi B

Thanks & Regards,
Sravanthi B
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer bondylep
Observer

Jump to solution

it have some trouble to changing ies to 15.2, I change to vivado to simulate ,it alse have err showing ERROR: [VRFC 10-113] /opt/Xilinx/Vivado/2017.2/data/xsim/ip/cmpy_v6_0_12/cmpy_v6_0_12.vdbl needs to be re-saved since xbip_utils_v3_0_7.xbip_utils_v3_0_7_pkg changed.

I also simulat alone with the error IP, it is OK, so I think the error have nothting to do with the IES version.

0 Kudos
Observer bondylep
Observer

Jump to solution

the same project in windows vivado simulation is ok, but nok in linux vivado, and display the above error

0 Kudos
Observer bondylep
Observer

Jump to solution

I have solved the problem. my project is originated start in vivado 2015, i updated the project to 2017 in windows then copy to linux to simulate. so occur error.

Now I updated it in linux, then no problem.

thank you anyway!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @bondylep,

I am glad to know that the issue got resolved. Can you please close this thread by marking your post with solution as accepted solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi B

Thanks & Regards,
Sravanthi B
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos