UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

netlist simulation

For FPGA synthsis, I am using synopsys synplify tool 2013.

And for the reset of things (BUILD, Place and Route and Timing) using ISE tool

What are the inputs required to simulate the  Post synthesis and Post P&R netlist.

When i am tried to complie the post synthesis netlist ( synplify output  *.vm file is move to *.v file) with Xilinx unisim libs and secureip libs getting the following error

ncelab:  *E  ERRIPR:  error with in protected source code.

Kindly help me.

Thanking you,

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: netlist simulation

Hello,

This is simulation query please ask in simulation forum you will get better help there.

Thanks,
Yash
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: netlist simulation

Hi,

Which version of IES are you using? Is it supported with the ISE version you are using? You can refer to synthesis and simulation Design guide for supported version details.

It looks like you are using multiple step process. Did you pre-compile the libraries for IES using compxlib tool?

Refer to Appendix-B of http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx14_7/sim.pdf for more details.

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
0 Kudos