UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor ridsarora
Visitor

problem in harware implemenatation of multiplier

I am trying to do the hardware implemenation of multiplier but i am getting ceratin error in my code(verilog code)...which i also attach it with my code...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Teacher muzaffer
Teacher

Re: problem in harware implemenatation of multiplier

you need to put the brackets on the right hand side of the identifier when you use them, ie:
wire [3:0] a, b;
assign b[3:0] = a[3:0];
- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos

Re: problem in harware implemenatation of multiplier

@ridsarora Please feel free to mark the post which has helped you as an accepted solution for other community members/visitors. Its a good forums practice.

Regards,
Debraj
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos