UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sdfanno

hello

when is try to simulate my desing , ISIM can not find the sdf file, and it says that cant find hirachary....

i found that i can use sdfanno to fix the problem, the problem is i dont know how to use this command and coz i never used isim comand window im not good in it please if any one knows how to use it give an breif decription about it

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: sdfanno

Hi

Check below link

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx11/ism_cl_sdfanno.htm

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos

suppose that  i want to add sdf file for    

archit..  RTL of  mine , ...

;;

located in D\project\mine

and the genrated sdf file is   timesim.sdf

how should i add it to command window

thankss

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

One way to learn the appropriate command is to use ISE project mode.

For Verilog, the SDF annotation is specified in post-route simulation netlist (.v). You can open the _timesim.v and search for SDF.

If the SDF location matches the one in simulation netlist, it would be annotated.

For VHDL, once the simulation executable is generated by fuse command, you can run command like below to apply the SDF annotation.

tb.exe -sdfmax /uut/=D:/project/mine/timesim.sdf -sdfroot /uut

Replace uut with your root hierarchy.

For more information on the simulation options, please refer to ISIM User Guide (UG660).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos