UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie stchoula

unable to simulate FFT ip core v9.0 with modelsim

Hello,

I have vivado 2014.1. I generated FFT core 9.0 and was able to simulate the latter with vivado.

However, i don't know what files I have to add to a modelsim project in order to simulate my design via modelsim

Any help?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: unable to simulate FFT ip core v9.0 with modelsim

Hi

In the simulation setting use the generate scripts option and select Modelsim as the simulator which generates an script files with all the required files and libraries.

You can use the generated script to look at the required files for simulation and use it in your standalone Modelsim project.

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------