UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor vyella1
Visitor
124 Views
Registered: ‎01-31-2018

uvm not working with version 1.1 in vivado 2019.2

Jump to solution

Hello,

   I tried to simulate UVM test bench which was written in version 1.1 using VIVADO 2019.2 simulator. I simulated the testbench in VCS and it is working. But it is not working with Vivado. I posted the commands which I used to generate the top level object. It is giving me an error which actually should work for UVM 1.1 I attached the test case. 

exec xvlog -sv ~/Vivado/2019.2/data/system_verilog/uvm_1.2/uvm_macros.svh -L uvm -uvm_version 1.1

exec xvlog -sv ~/Vivado/2019.2/data/system_verilog/uvm_1.2/xlnx_uvm_package.sv -L uvm -uvm_version 1.1

exec xvhdl -f dut.f

exec xvlog -sv -f tb.f -L uvm -uvm_version 1.1

exec xelab top --timescale 1ns/1ps -L uvm -s top_sim -debug typical -uvm_version 1.1

ERROR: [XSIM 43-4273] File ~/Vivado/2019.2/data/system_verilog/uvm_1.2/xlnx_uvm_package.sv, line 6949. function call actuals passed more than formal args.
child process exited abnormally

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Visitor vyella1
Visitor
55 Views
Registered: ‎01-31-2018

Re: uvm not working with version 1.1 in vivado 2019.2

Jump to solution

Hello Forum,

   I figured out the issue. Looks like Vivado 2019.2 doesn't support code coverage yet. In the test, I am using coverage and once I removed it the test started working. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Visitor vyella1
Visitor
56 Views
Registered: ‎01-31-2018

Re: uvm not working with version 1.1 in vivado 2019.2

Jump to solution

Hello Forum,

   I figured out the issue. Looks like Vivado 2019.2 doesn't support code coverage yet. In the test, I am using coverage and once I removed it the test started working. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos