cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

view internal signal

Jump to solution

Hello at everybody

I would ask you how to monitor the internal signal of a vhdl project when a behavioral simulation is running.

I can visualize only the input and the output of my project, but I would see also the internal signal. How can I do?

I'm using ISE (version 12.4) software with ISIm simulator.

Thanks a lot for the support

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Voyager
Voyager

Re: view internal signal

Jump to solution

I would ask you how to monitor the internal signal of a vhdl project when a behavioral simulation is running.

I can visualize only the input and the output of my project, but I would see also the internal signal. How can I do?

Got to 1st left pane Instance and process name name select your testbench unit and expand the hierarchy.

Then select your unit under test (uut).Select Add to wave window option by right clicking on that.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Voyager
Voyager

Re: view internal signal

Jump to solution

Got to 1st left pane Instance and process name name select your testbench unit and expand the hierarchy.

Then select your unit under test (uut).Select Add to wave window option by right clicking on that.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos