UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

xilinx clock_generator logicore IP and simulation in VCS?

hi,

i had a question regarding some xilinx logicore IP libraries that may be being used in my vcs simulation. the name of the libraries are -

clk_gen_ddr3c_0_v4_03_a

clk_gen_ddr3c_1_v4_03_a

clock_generator_0_v4_03_a

axi_sys_v1_00_a

i have looked in ISE 14.1 and older versions and I could not see clk_gen or clock_generator libraries. however another thread in xilinx forums says that these libraries would be available in XPS. 

i wanted to confirm if these libraries are available in XPS only or can they be found in EDK as well?

is there any way of accessing/generating these libraries via ISE?

in case these IPs are present in XPS only, then do i need to have an installation directory of XPS as well to be able to use these IPs and libraries? Since I dont have XPS, will it be fine to simply have a 3rd person generate the vcs_mx libraries for the above mentioned IPs and if I include the folder paths in the synopsys_sim.setup, it should work in my local simulation? or would the compiled folders have some dependency on the XPS installation directory or machine dependency?

is there any list which shows the above 4 logicore IPs will be available in which xilinx tool?

Please let me know ...

thanks in advacnce,

z.

0 Kudos