UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

xsim interrupted

Hi,

I tried to runxapp1180's simulation on Vivado 2018.2 and xsim sent an error message to me as shown below:

-------------------------------error message start----------------------------------------

PHY_INIT: Write Calibration completed at 54552600.0 ps

55693000.0 ps : Initializing DDR3 memory to 0

Command failed: Simulator command interrupted.

Simulation engine not responding
The simulator has terminated in an unexpected manner. Please review the simulation log (xsim.log) for details.
run: Time (s): cpu = 00:13:08 ; elapsed = 00:18:40 . Memory (MB): peak = 6208.891 ; gain = 3.000 ; free physical = 7234 ; free virtual = 7301

-------------------------------error message end----------------------------------------

Please see attachment also.

I had tried to run this simulation on windows, centos 7 and ubuntu 16.04. Only centos 7 has no problem. Could you give me some suggestions?

Thanks

B/R

Jerry Yau

Screenshot_20190802_172608.png
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: xsim interrupted

Hi @jerry.yau ,

I have tried simulating the xapp1180 in Vivado 2018.3 and on windows7 machine, i didnot come across any interruptions during behavioral simulation as shown below:

xapp.JPG

Hence, can you please try using Vivado 2018.3 or latest 2019.1 and check if you are still facing this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Sravanthi B
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: xsim interrupted

Hi, @bandi .

Thanks for your reply. I had no problem if vivado is 2018.3 on ubuntu. However, this is not a new project. I don't want to use new vivado.

Thanks

B/R

Jerry Yau

0 Kudos