UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor arielg16
Visitor

Keyboard Door Lock - Basys 2

Hi sorry I need help, IMPORTANT

I need to do a project that includes keyboard to type a password and that password needs to show in a 7 seg display, if the password correct then the 7 seg display need to show "OPEN" if this not correct then "EROR" o something like that, Can someone send me this code please? my email arielcoba1609@hotmail.com
arielitogibbs16@gmail.com

ITS VERY IMPORTANT, ITS MY FINAL PROJECT, PLEASEEE :(

I NEED TO PRESENT THIS ON DECEMBER 2ND. 

BTW: IF SOMEONE CAN SEND ME ONLY THE KEYBOARD CODE SHOWING CARACTERS ON 7 SEG DISPLAY ITS FINE BY ME TOO.

THANKSSS!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Keyboard Door Lock - Basys 2

If you search in Google you may find some example 7 seg display codes. You can modify and use them. 

Are you using any Xilinx evaluation board? If yes please let us know the board number. 

Please mark this post as an "Accept as solution" in case if it helped to resolve your query. So that it will help to other forum users to directly refer to the answer.

Give kudos to this post in case if you think the information is useful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos
Visitor arielg16
Visitor

Im using Basys 2 Spartan 3E-100 CP132, I really need help please :( can you send me a code that show what key is pressed on 7seg display. Pleasee :(
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Have you looked at the documents and design files on the Digilent BASYS2 web page?  The User Verification Test project seems to include a module of the PS2 interface and the 7 Segment LED.

You will still have a significant amount of work do though to complete your project.

------Have you tried typing your question into Google? If not you should before posting.
Too many results? Try adding site:www.xilinx.com