UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor lecking
Visitor

Par:288 - The signal XLXI_163/Mram_memory37_RAMD_O has no load. PAR will not attempt to route this signal.

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have round about 80 warnings of similar type:

Par:288 - The signal XLXI_163/Mram_memory37_RAMD_O has no load.  PAR will not attempt to route this signal.

I guess the warnings caused by this statement :

type memArray  is array(0 to 1023) of STD_LOGIC_VECTOR(15 downto 0); -- Speicher mit 1024*16Bit anlegen
signal memory : memArray;

What can I do to avoid these warnings ?

Many thanks !

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Teacher rcingham
Teacher

Re: Par:288 - The signal XLXI_163/Mram_memory37_RAMD_O has no load. PAR will not attempt to route this signal.

Jump to solution
"What can I do to avoid these warnings?"

Use every signal that you declare. This is quite often difficult to achieve, so most of us learn to ignore them until they need to be searched for some reason...

------------------------------------------
"If it don't work in simulation, it won't work on the board."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Teacher rcingham
Teacher

Re: Par:288 - The signal XLXI_163/Mram_memory37_RAMD_O has no load. PAR will not attempt to route this signal.

Jump to solution
"What can I do to avoid these warnings?"

Use every signal that you declare. This is quite often difficult to achieve, so most of us learn to ignore them until they need to be searched for some reason...

------------------------------------------
"If it don't work in simulation, it won't work on the board."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Visitor lecking
Visitor

Jump to solution

Ok, so in this case I have to ignore the warnings.

Thanks a lot !

0 Kudos