UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor juancm
Visitor

Problem with UCF

Working with spartan3 have problems with ucf and connectors since sometimes use a port as a switch (g12) and then the K13 project changes and their results and that gets me the tickets I give them by bus A ground, if you know how to help me WRITE me if

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Problem with UCF

Please do not generate duplicate posts.

http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/General-Technical-Discussion/Problems-with-ucf/m-p/388785

------Have you tried typing your question into Google? If not you should before posting.
Too many results? Try adding site:www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor juancm
Visitor

Hi

Being as I explain the genre. Bit with ucf but when I make changes such as a habilitation that suitch to the K13 and now I do with the G12 generates a new me. Bit and when I downloaded the FPGA some I have tickets to see by bus on the scope that will land me, I have no idea why this happens.

Thank Juan.

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Please keep all followups to the original thread.

------Have you tried typing your question into Google? If not you should before posting.
Too many results? Try adding site:www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos